Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mother of Three / Kanata Family Photographer

Next up in the Mommy and Me Mini Sessions was this gorgeous Mom and her three children.




Isn't this location beautiful?!  It's a little hidden park that I stumbled upon.    Not very many people know about it so it's like my own secret hidaway :)




The kids were really great and put up with my horrible jokes!


thanks so much guys, I had a great time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks michelle!!! you're so great at what you do! :)