Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Monday, November 1, 2010

Pretty in Pink

I love newborns....they are so sweet and innocent!   This little girl is such a beauty...she was so good and was so full of smiles while she was sleeping.  Thanks for the visit baby "A", come back soon!  :)





 I love little piggies!  :)


look at those smiles...I wonder what she's dreaming of!







3 comments:

Unknown said...

MICHELLE! These are gorgeous. Your photos just get dearer and dearer.

Deanna Douglas said...

We are so pleased with all of these pics...she looks so beautiful! Michelle you did an amazing job!

Michelle Barbeau Photography said...

Thanks so much....I'm so glad you like the pictures! :)